Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Car-seat frustration

As much as I LOVE the ease of Elijah's infant carrier, my elbow needs a break. So we are in the market for a big boy car-seat for my little love. And, actually for my larger love. Malachi currently rocks and Evenflow Advanced, which I like, BUT, it's HUGE and takes up a ton of space. Since a mini-van is not a financial option we have right now (although my little suv is nearing 112,000 miles) we a looking into other cheaper options. We are trying to decided between and Britex Roundabout 55 and a Combi Coccoro. They are about the same price which makes our decision even more difficult. Has anyone out there experienced either of these seats? Give me advice and help me choose...or better yet, just make the decision for me. K? thanks! :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I don't know anything about either, but my Facebook friends sure talk up the Britax brand. Good luck!!

Kristin said...

I hate the car seat decisions. Our Graco Comfortsport sat too upright and Max's head would flop forward when he'd fall asleep. We finally ended up with the Evenflo Symphony 65. The recline is amazing, even forward facing!

Hewett Happenings said...

I don't have experience with either one, but just a quick look at the two, I think I would go with the Britax. The upper weight limit is 55 lbs, and should give you a longer life, giving you more for your money. I also hate car seat decisions...