Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Update

Not much new in the foster process. We start oour PRIDE training next week. I am sure there will be a lot to post once we start that.

As far at my health, i went to the doc last monday for my ultrasound. We found out that the lump is not a cyst like we all thought, but a tumor. They do not believe that it is cancerous, however they are having me get a ultrasound guided biopsy. So I go in for that early wed. morning. Josh and I are praying that it will be nothing more than a tumor. While they were looking around last monday they also found another lump, a very small lump, that they are not sure what it is. So they will also take a sample of that to test. I go in the next day to get the results. Keep praying for me, that God will comfort us through all this and that no matter what the outcome is, that we can be faithful that it is in His plan. I will let you all know how it goes.

No comments: