Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Doc Visit

I just wanted to update you all on a few things going on with Josh and I aside from foster parenting. I went to the Doc on friday for a lump in my breast. (she didnt think it was anything to worry about, but is sending me to have a ultrasound done on it on monday.) While in the office she asked me a million questions on my health. The normal questions. She asked if I was "using protection" when I said no and that I hadn't been for almost 2 years she asked if we wanted kids in the near future. Of corse Josh and I both answered yes, we have just been waiting to see if God would bless us with one. She suggested that we start looking into infertility testing. So, thats what we are doing. I am going to make an appointment for next week. Infertility has effected family members and we know it wasn't an easy of fast process for them. We want to have our own children and the years are going by quickly (I will be 25 on friday! AHHH) Be praying for us through this process, I will keep you updated!

No comments: