Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

blah

Blah, Blah, Blah...

Both of my boys are sick. Malachi has a sinus infection and bronchitis. Eli....Pneumonia. Blah...

Eli had a night stay in the hospital so he could receive antibiotic injections, we got home yesterday afternoon.
Malachi is now on 2 meds, with breathing treatments every 6 hours. We gave Eli 2 treatments too...he was sounding weezy. Blah, Blah...

Today we took Eli to Children's. He had an Echo and then we met with the surgeon, Dr. Backer. Well, that didn't go as planned because Dr. Backer was in surgery, so we met with his partner, Dr. Russel. We were expecting to get Eli's surgery date but since his Echo ran long, the secretary was already gone. Now we wait till monday. Blah, Blah, Blah...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hope you don't get the crud, too. I think Piper & Max passed their's on to me. Ugh. Better than having mommy sick while trying to help sick kiddos I guess. I'm feelin' your pain ;0