Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love the sight

We got home around 12 today. Peewee did require oxygen during the night but his sats only dropped to the high 80's. Dr. H told us that sats in the high 80's were good enough but the nurse didnt know. Thats the reason she put oxygen on him. Either way he did good all night and we were able to leave this morning. I can't even tell you how excited I was!

When I walked in the door this afternoon I loved the sight of my messy house. Easter stuff still out on the table and new medical equipment every where. I LOVE seeing my house, I didnt care what shape it was in. Oh how I LOVE to be home.

And I love that my sweet little man is feeling so much better. He was all smiles today and we even heard a few giggles. There is nothing sweeter than seeing joy on my childs face after he has been through so much.

A BIG thank you to all those who visited us!! We are beyond blessed to be surrounded by amazing family and great friends. We can't wait to show Malachi all the pictures of him and his guests, he will know he is loved, thats for sure!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Glad your home. They seem to go in spurts where their in and out a lot for a while. Then have a good six months or so. At least thats what Jax does.