Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bags are packed

Ah...it's 7:30 ish here in Illinois. I am sitting on the couch, Malachi is crying in his crib, Eli is playing in his jumper and Josh is updating the Ipods. Our bags are packed (well most of the way) and we are ready to go. It's real, this is happening and at this time tomorrow night we will be resting in Boston. I still can't believe it.

Reality will finally hit me tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off at 2:30 am. Ugh. I am praying that they boys will sleep on the flight (which leaves at 6:25 am), that their ears will not pop and that it will be and enjoyable flight for all. Wishful thinking? Most likely there will be screaming, crying, spitting up, hitting, temper tantrums and melt downs but it is all part of the journey right? RIGHT! So I will remain hopeful and optimistic.

As for me? Well I am stressed BUT I will get through it. I am praying I remembered everything, praying that we don't miss our flight, that we dont get delayed, that we dont miss out appt. in Boston at 1 tomorrow, that we can check into the hotel early and that I don't lose my mind in all of this stress. Good news is, I dont have time to worry about the reason we are there...brain surgery. I still don't believe it.

I will post tomorrow about our travels. Think of me and pray for my sanity.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Praying for an excellent trip!

Gojira said...

Hoping your trip turns out to be everything you want it to be!