Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1 in 3

We met this week with our adoption agency to update our home study. She sent our letter, pictures and home study off to the other agency. Now we wait for the Birth mom to make her decision!! We were told they have narrowed it down to 3 families. So we have a one in three shot at this, I like our odds. Please keep praying, we are hoping to have a decision by mid next week!!  Yikes


Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How exciting!!! We'll be praying!

Emily said...

WOW... prayers headed your way!

Stephanie said...

Sending prayers your way. Soooo excited for you!

We'll be heading your way tomorrow (kind-of) to University of Chicago, Comer. We have an appointment with the ortho - ugh!

Maybe this summer we will have to see if we can get together on one of our trips through. :)

Have a wonderful and safe New Years!

Steph and Christopher

Kristin said...

Great odds!! Prayers!!!