Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Home is where the heart is!

I am thankful. Thankful that I get to stay home and raise Malachi. Thankful that I am here when he wakes up in the morning and I am able to give him is morning hug, kiss and snuggles. I am thankful that I get to play with him after breakfast and show him new things. I get to see him laugh when we read a silly book. I get to see him repeat the signs I have taught him. I am tankful that I get to put him down for a nap and be there when he wakes up. I am thankful I get to hear all his noises. I am thankful I get to see him struggle through his therapies and also see his face when he finally succeeds. I am thankful I get to challenge him to go farther and help him when he needs it. I LOVE staying home with Malachi and I am so thankful I have a supportive husband who works very hard so that I can. I am thankful he will give up cable, new clothes and other "stuff " so that we can afford it. I am so very thankful that I get to spend my days with Malachi!!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

I love staying home too. But I do think my job is ten times harder than my hubbys and I don't get time off :)