Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The case of the no no's

Let me start off this post by stating that hell has officially frozen over!! Wondering why? Let me tell you that we residents of Illinois have experienced a straight 4 days of sunshine!! Tell me more, you say...Alright I will share with you the best news yet...It looks like we will have 4 more days of sun!!! Hell has frozen over and now pigs are flying!!!
Okay no to the entire reason of this post. My wonderful little pistol, I mean sweetheart has learned the meaning of no! Lord help me now. He may not be able to verbally say it but he sure can shake his head.All day yesterday I was asking him yes or no questions. Do you want a diaper change? No. Do you want to read a book? No. How about a bath? No. As the, mom knowing what best for my child, I proceeded to do all these things regardless and them had to deal with the full on temper tantrum for making him do something he didn't want to. I asked him later that night if he wanted a bottle he replied with a vigorous head shake no. I said to my husband, he doesn't know what he talking about and proceeded to make him a bottle. Imagine how surprised I was when he wanted nothing to do with the bottle. How can there be so much attitude in this cute little face?
I think I can officially say Malachi knows what no means. And I can officially say we are in trouble, I can only imagine what he will be like as a hormonal teenager. I will start taking donations of alcohol and cigarettes now, because im gonna need them! (But i dont drink, often, and I def. dont smoke, im just kidding people!!)
One more quick thing before I leave you all to enjoy you Thursday. We are getting a team together to walk in the Buddy Walk. I will be putting a link to our team page on the right side. Please consider donating to this wonderful cause. All donations will go to helping our loved ones with a little something extra.Please, Please PLEASE, I'm begging you (and i normally don't beg) make a donation!!
Who can say no to this??

2 comments:

Lacey said...

You are definitely in trouble now. At least he can't say it yet. Just wait until that happens. Yikes.

Emily said...

Oh I could just squeeze him he is so precious! Good luck on your Buddy Walk! We are so excited for ours!