Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Elijah!

We celebrated Elijah's 2nd birthday this weekend! It was a blast! 50 of our closest friends and family came to party and party we did! We served appetizers, had a caramel apple bar and sent off wish lanterns. We also roasted smore's on the bonfire and opened lots of presents!





Unfortunately, I am horrible about remembering to take pictures! So, thank you to whoever found my camera and started clicking away! To bad the only picture I have are these! :(

A few of the lanterns going up!

It was windy, which made it difficult to light these things but they are so pretty!
And Finally my sweet little man playing with his new 4 wheeler from Josh and I. Happy birthday my little love! I hope all your wishes come true!

1 comment:

Tara said...

He's TWO?!? How is that possible? :) Looks like a good time was had by all.