Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Isaiah 41:10

Got a little update today on our "opportunity." It wasn't good news and it wasn't bad news. The news was that we will need to wait longer to hear more. Ugh. I HATE waiting, it sucks! But we have no choice, so we will try to wait and be patient and trust that God is working and the in His perfect timing we will be given an answer, either way.
Isaiah 41:40 says:
So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

"We know, Heavenly Father, that you are in control in all situations. We thank You for being our light when the road gets dark. Please teach us to trust You more and more each day! Give us a peace unexplainable. We pray that You work in the hearts of all parties involved and that You are glorified in each and every step. You are doing mighty work in our lives and we pray that we can be your hands and feet here on earth. Continue to use me and to mold me into your perfect image. Amen"

Moving on. Malachi is doing amazing things these days and is growing way to fast! He is FINALLY starting to show and interest in holding his own bottle! I also found him standing in his crib the other day. Yikes. He hasn't done it again, but I think it will be a matter of time before we see another picture like this...

We had some NASTY storms roll through late sunday afternoon. This picture was taken on our deck. I have NEVER seen anything like it before.



Just another one showing the storm rolling in.


5 comments:

Emily said...

Wow... amazing pictures of the storm! What a cutie being all big and tall in his bed! Justin hasn't tried that one yet... at least not that I know of! Good luck with all that you are going through at this time.

Alan Anderson said...

We pray answers will come soon. He is such a big boy to be standing up in bed - Carter hasn't tried that one either.

Lacey said...

Yikes scary clouds. My Tanner would be having a fit. Look at that big boy pulling himself up.

Tomaf said...

It's isaiah 4:10, Einstein, not 4:40. If it's so important to you, then why can't you get it right?

Tomaf said...

It's isaiah 4:10, Einstein, not 4:40. If it's so important to you, then why can't you get it right?