Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

31 for 21

We are going to see Malachi again on sat! I am so very excited. Joshes mom and my mom are comming with us. I can't wait to them to meet him. I know my mom will be in tears, this will be her first grandchild! We are going to give him a bath and hopfully be there to give him his bottle. This seems like something so small, but it really means a lot to us. We want him to be home with us, we want to wake up at 3 in the morning to feed him. I am excited to give him a bath, becuase it reminds me of home! I will post all about it.

We tonight I am home alone. Josh is at the cubs playoff game in chicago. I will be going to my mom and dads for dinner. Its great that they live so close.

Sorry there is nothing spectacular to write about today. I promise tomorrow will be more entertaining!

No comments: