Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Tears of Joy!

I talked to baby Malachi's case worker today! And I cried tears of joy for the 1 millionth time...our backround checks are in and either today or tomorrow Malachi will be realeased from the hospital. Once he is released we are free to visit him!!!!! Josh and I will get to meet our son THIS WEEK!!!!!! We are beyond excited.

This little baby has been through so much in his 2 short months here on earth. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and kiss his little head!! God will use him to do AMAZING things. Lives will be changed for the better just because this little boy is in the world!! I can't wait to meet our little man!

Most of our family and friends have been beyond supportive. There are still a few people who question our decision. This is a fact of life, but Josh and I KNOW this is the right thing for us. We are ready and willing to face the challanges ahead of us. And I know that God will provide our every need, so we dont worry about the "what ifs?" And I know that once those people meet this little guy, their questions will be answered and they too will fall in love!

We get to meet our son on Wed!! Please pray that his transition from the Hospital to the Childrens Place Association will be smooth. Pray that he continues to gorw big and strong. Pray for Josh and I as we prepare to welcome home the little man. And remember to praise God for our son!!

No comments: