Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

32 days!

The Mickey Mouse countdown has begun! We leave for the happiest place on earth, Walt Disney World, in a little over a month! We are thrilled and oh so excited! We are beyond thankful to the Make A Wish organization for making this trip possible!

Malachi and Elijah have no idea what is in store for them. We will be staying a Give Kids The World, which I hear, is absolutely magical. We will get to go on a private safari at the Animal Kingdom, walk Main Street at Magic Kingdom, travel around the world at Epcot and experience Disney's best at MGM. We are looking into a special dolphin experience at Sea World too. I am 100% positive that we are not going to want to leave!





I created a paper chain countdown to help the boys visually see the amount of days until we leave. Today Malachi got to rip the first chain off! I also made there Disney luggage tags. I think they are super cute!!

No comments: