Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

2013...A new Begining

2012 was a magical year for the Horton's! The boys have grown and developed into amazing little beings, full of personality. Josh has enjoyed teaching more than ever in the past year and I have continued to love my time at home! We were blessed in 2012 with great health, new friends, a magical vacation and boundless laughter. While I am always emotional when reflecting back, I am so freaking excited for 2013!

2013 marks a new beginning. With that comes new goals and new adventures to be had. Josh and I are trying to eat healthier, exercise more and lose some of the weight we have put on over the last 4 years. Personally, I am striving to yell less, forgive more, love sweeter, laugh more often and give quicker. I want to take more pictures and blog more. Hench the reason I am posting! The boys are growing so fast, learning new things each day and I want to share that with our friends and family, those who read this blog.

Over the next few weeks I will be blogging about our Make a Wish trip to Walt Disney World! Way back in October we spent 1 magical week in Florida experience Sea World, The Magic Kingdom, Universal Studio's, The Animal Kingdom and Epcot! Our Make a Wish trip was simply amazing and I am looking forward to sharing some of the magic with you!

Cheers to a great 2013!

No comments: