Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I NEED YOU!

I need your help, really need your help. Who knows how to make a button? I've been feeling the need to get Malachis story out into the blog world. Moyamoya is so rare and the only reason I knew about it was from Polly. Please contact me if you know hwo to do this or you know someone who can. Thanks.


A WONDERFUL friend of ours has stepped up to do a Benefit event for Malachi. Since our trip to Boston this summer will most likely be 2 weeks and then we will have to make a few more trips out there throughout the first year to follow him recovery. We need help thinking of a catchey line for the fundraiser and for tshirts. Got any ideas? Do you know a graphic designer that could help? Come on blogger friends, we NEED your help!!!

3 comments:

RK said...

I'd be happy to make you a button. Email me at braskasmom at gmail-dot-com and let me know what you need. :o)

Stephanie said...

I don't know how to make one, but we will sure be happy to put one on our blogs when you get it done!

Hope everybody is having a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

Steph & Christopher

Julie said...

Your blog and button are sooo cute! Looks great!