Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wonderful news!!

Well today was a very hard day!! We had a bad nurse, everytime peewee was finally asleep she would come in to get a temp. then leave. Peewee would fall back asleep and she would be back in for a blood pressure. I wanted to Kill her, let the kids sleep and do all vitals at the same time. THEN...he was fussy so i decided to try and feed him, he was almost done eating and she said "oh we have 5 meds to give him" do you think he is going to take the meds with a full tummy? NO WAY, not a chance. THEN i was getting stressed because i had a fussy baby who didnt want to take him meds, but he had to. Finally I said "next time he needs meds lets do it before his feeding" Ahhh, she drove me nuts! Good thing, she left after lunch. The rest of the day went great.

I just got the word...Peewee IS going home tomorrow. The doc was in and he said things looked great and that we could leave!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am. 12 days later I am going to be leaving with a HEALTHY little boy! Praise God for all the amazing work that went on in room 529. The nurses (most of them), the docs and all the other wonderful people we have gotten to know made this experience a great memory. I hope that we were light to those who may not know the Lord and that we touched their heart in some way. I am so thankful that God brought me through some very hard days and that all along his mercy and grace poured over us! We are blessed beyond what we deserve!! I will post more about our stay when we get settled at home and I have regular access to a computer. Please pray that tomorrow goes smoothly and that we can get out of here at a resionable hour!

Ps. We got our pictured taken today! A photographer came up (she volenteers once a week) and took a bunch of pictures of peewee and some of me with him. She is going to take them back to her studio and play with them a little and then send them to me on a disk!! It was a great treat for us and I can't wait to see them!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-Hoo!!! Can't wait to see that first post from HOME with your little one :) In our thoughts and prayers for tomorrow to go as planned....hugs!

Stephanie said...

I am hoping and praying all goes well today. Its in Gods hands so trust in that :) I am sooooo glad I got to see you last night! LOVE YOU

Kyle said...

Good luck bringing the little kid home.

Anonymous said...

praying from here for things to turn around and for you to make it home today...hugs, hang in there, the end is near....

Kelly Zimm said...

I am also praying for little Pee Wee.....hope you guys are headed home tomorrow! Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated!