Malachi is doing well. We are still waiting to get his culture results back. Dr. P came in and said that everything looked good and that we did the right thing by bringing him in. (I feel good about that) I looks like we will be going home tomorrow if everything goes well tonight. We talked to the nurse about getting a vacuum machine to suck boogers out at home. The bulb syring works, but not great. We are hopeing they will let us "rent" one as it will be better for peewee and his breathing. Thats all the news I have right now. We hope everyone enjoys their sunday!
PS. Thanks for the continued prayers!!