Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

One year photos

Just thought I would share the website of our amazing and talented photographer. She has just recently posted a blog entry about our picture session this past July. We absolutely LOVE how our pictures turned out and are looking forward to using her again in the future. We did not know each other before we met at a wedding and she told me she "was going to take Malachi's picture" I of course agreed. I LOVE her artistic style which includes color, crops and extreme close ups. She was able to capture Malachi's personality and was never on a quest to get him to smile, which makes these picture my most favorite. Go look and tell me what you think!

http://indigophotography.us/blog/

3 comments:

Emily said...

Her work is incredible! Awwww... and she said such sweet things about sweet Malachi!

Lacey said...

Wow she's fantastic. Those pics are soo cute. love them all!!

Kristin said...

I love the one where he's falling over trying to take off the hat!