Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Growing like a weed

Malachi is growing. Fast. And to be honest, I like it. He has never been a big fan of baby food, he would pitch a fit and not eat it. All he wanted was his soy milk. A few days ago he took a nap from 9:30 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon. I was worried he was sick. Much to my excitement the very next day he ate 2 entire jars of stage to baby food and washed it all down with some mike. And he hasn't stopped since! 12 month onesies are now to small. I put him in a pair of overalls last week and they were way to big, I needed to roll the pan cuff, this week they are floods! This all from the little boy who wore 0-3 months till he was 7 months old! He is growing like a weed, finally!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Way to go little man!!

Kristin said...

Love big growth spurts!