Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Getting Close

I can hardly believe that it's already November. It has been unseasonably warm here in the Midwest and we have been loving it. Most of the leaves are off the tress and the grass is brown. Fall is almost over and soon we will be bundling up in our hats, gloves and coats, ugh. Glistening snow will soon cover the brown grass and naked branches. Our fire place will warm the house and the doges will relax and soak up the heat. I enjoy winter when am bundled up in our house watching the snow fall or spending an afternoon making a snowman. Winter is just around the corner and I am having mixed emotions about it. I guess its my love/hate relationship with it. Has is snowed yet in your town? Do you enjoy winter?

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I hate winter. I hate freezing cold, and I hate driving in the snow. I only want it to snow on Christmas.

Emily said...

I'm with Lacey... and we live in the same town! Utah gets plenty of snow, and unfortunately I don't enjoy it! I think it is beautiful on the mountains though!

Kristin said...

I use to LOVE it when I actually skiied in it. Now, I don't mind it for a while, but am always really sick of it come spring. {I do actually like shovelling it now and again, though.}