Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

The wheeze

The infamous wheeze is back and ready to take a hold of my wee one's lungs! Croup has grabbed a hold of Elijah and with each bark, I mean cough, he winces in pain. He sounds like there is molasses in his lungs and not even the best pharmaceuticals have been able to rid him of this beast! The hum of the nebulizer has been constant in our house, I'm even hearing ghost treatments going on while I sleep. Tomorrow will make the 3rd week of these shenanigans and I, for one, am ready to set it off on it's maiden voyage right out of our house, complete with the bubbly bottle of goodness...anyone else need a glass?

1 comment:

Becca said...

Awwwww, poor little guy!!! I hope he's feeling better today! (I'm a few days behind on blog reading...) Still up for the bubbly?