Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting close

I've been meaning to post for the last day or two but every time I sit down to type, i get bothered! Speaking of...I will continue this in a few mins. Peewee is in need of something, anything! He is teething...not fun....

Alright, I am back. Peewee is fast asleep after a little snuggle time with the momma. As I was saying before, I keep getting inturrupted!

Things are going well here. We are slowly getting prepared for thurdays/friday. I talked to the nurse at Rush again today. We have to be there at 11 am on thurdays for some pre surgery testing. She tells me that we should expect to be there about 4 hours on thursday. A fter the pre stuff we get to check into the Ronald McDonald house (only if there is a room avaliable for us, we wont know till thrusday). Friday is the big day. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 surgery starts right at 7:30. He should be done between 12:30 and 3:30 in the afternoon. I will be send update to our blog via twitter so look for them!!

I wanted to share a few dreams I have been having lately with you. Sunday night I dreamed that the nurse tripped over the bi-pass machiene and unplugged it killing Malachi! It was so realistic! I know this is not possible, but im still worrying about it. (my wonderful sister-in-law who is a nurse informed me that they have battery back-ups) Last night I dreamed that there was a shooter on the loose in the hospital. I woke up before it could get to bad. Can you tell im worried? When I finally wake up, I have a hard time going back to sleep. My heart races and I get the cold sweats! I hope tonight I can dream about good things and actually get a good nights rest!

I have to get going, the home healthcare nurse is comming over to give Malachi his synnergis shot and my house is a mess!!

No comments: