Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Are you serious?

well folks today it is -35 degrees out! Thats with the windchill. Whats the temp. going to be tonight, you ask? -21 WITHOUT THE WINDCHILL and -35 to -50 with the windchill. Please tell me again why I live in the midwest? Every school district in northern Illinois is closed today, and most likely tomorrow. This means my hubby is home! (I have a honey do list already made up for him tomorrow! I hope he doesn't read this) I think Im going to start looking into a vacation somewhere warm! I can't take all the snow and cold. Please send me somewhere I can defrost! I HATE the winter!

2 comments:

Justin and Cortnie Lueders said...

I hear ya!! It's so stinkin' cold! I keep telling Justin to look for a new job down South... anywhere as long as it's South of here! ;) Oh, and I looked at cruises too... lets go!

Anonymous said...

Right there with you! I normally enjoy winter (to a degree at least!) but this frigid stuff has got to go...stay warm!