Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

smiles and giggles

Last night josh and I got our first smile from Malachi. He smiles in his sleep, but never while he is awake...till now. We were playing the shake your booty game with Malachi when we let out a HUGE smile. A few momments after that he began to laugh. It was so cute and just melted our hearts.

Tomorrow we go to Rush for his surgical consultation. We will be talking to the surgons and nurses who will preform his AV canal surgery. They will give us the results of his carido cath and hopfully show us some of the pictures! We will also be able to pick the date of the surgery. We are hoping for the week after Christmas because Josh has it off from work. I will post the results tomorrow night! Please keep praying for us!

1 comment:

Shari said...

I so remember when each of my babies giggled for the first time. I smile every time I think about it. I know you will cherish that memory forever! Isaiah is such a beautiful baby. What a blessing the Lord has given to you! Thank you for allowing me to come back and check on the little guy and for the privilege to pray too!