Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

We went shopping!!

Yes, it was time to spend some of those wonderful gift cards!!! I went to target the other day and got our moniter and changing pad cover (actually 2) and a bunch of other little things we needed. It was so much fun! Tonight Josh and I (my mom too) went to the grand opening of Babies R Us in Rockford! My mom bought us a few outfits, I got a diaper bag and a few other things. We also got the bottles we decided to us. We chose the Dr. Browns glass one. I wanted BPA free and I really liked the Dr. Brown ones. I did a lot of research online and decided that those were the best decision!! I am so excited to make the first bottle to give him! Tomorrow we are going back to get our pack and play (I forgot the 10% off, woops). I am going to finish his room tomorrow and post some pictures!!!

No comments: