Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chicago Cubs

We spent the day in Wisc. at the Brewers vs. Cubs game. I surprised josh with the tickets on tuesday. They were actually a gift to "dad" from Malachi. I found 19th row on the 3rd base side for a resonable amout. We had lots of fun even though the Cubs lost. We got to do a little tailgating before the game too. It was a very long day, but we enjoyed it. I know when Malachi comes our lives will change, so we are doing as much as we can before that day comes. Don't get me wrong, I CANNOT wait to welcome Malachi home, but a little part of me will miss the freedom. Josh gets to go to a playoff game on thursday with his best friend! He is excited and believes this will be the year they win the WS! Go Cubbies!

Our next visit with Malachi is not till next weekend. Its going to be a very long week. Tonight we will be relaxing, finally!

No comments: