Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Only 1 class left!

I couldn't tell you what our thursday night class was about this week. I was not feeling well and really should have just stayed home. So this post wont be about class...But I did want to let you know that all we have left is tuesday night! This excites me more than you know! We may be almost done with our class, but we still have a TON to do at home. Oh and we went and registered for another class. This one is Education Advocacy. Its only 2 nights and I am looking forward to it.

Well it is official, we are spoiled. My mom has already brought over new clothes for the child and she just told us she bough the crib set we registered for. We are so thankful we have such a supportive family! We really wouldn't be able to do this without them. It makes me laugh to think that I was so worried about getting everything we needed. I know we will!!! Praise God for all the belssings!! Well its early and I am off to be...I have to work this weekend! Yuck!
Have a GREAT weekend and stay cool!

No comments: