Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This is long, long, long over due. Please forgive me.

One November 4th we celebrated Eli's first birthday. Our day was typical, Josh worked, the boys had ungodly amounts of therapy, you know the usual. My mom and dad came over for dinner and birthday cake. I attempted to make Chicken Pot Pie, from scratch. About and hour before my parents were due over, I tasted it. It was horribly sweet and I knew instantly I couldn't serve it. In the trash it went. My kind husband told me I had used sweet cream butter rater than normal butter. Who knew there are so many kinds of butter? Can you tell im not a cook? HAHA Anyways, I sent Josh out to the store (mind you I live in a town of 1,500 people and our grocery store has VERY limited items). I quickly threw together a new chicken pot pie. It was okay, not enough flavor. Eli enjoyed the veggies and Malachi enjoyed it in his preferred puree texture. 






The highlight of the night was Eli eating his cake!! And then a bath in the sink! Look at that smile!!!!




November 6th we had his birthday party! We found a environmental center that had a room we could rent for a few hours. The best thing about this center is that they have a birds of prey exhibit. And since the theme for the party was owls, we thought it was perfect! I didnt get a ton of pictures from the party, I am hoping someone else got some!!! 





Itsnt it amazing? No, I didnt make it. But thanks for thinking I did!!

The little owls made to match the fabric. LOVE how it turned out!




Now that It have taken me and hour to upload these pictures, you better enjoy them. Is anyone else having a hard time uploading? 


Happy Birthday my little man! Thank you for you content nature, your smiles and snuggles! We love you more than words can say! 

No comments: