Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Home again

We are home!!! Malachi's CO2 levels went up after an IV over night. He is still pooping like crazy but it has slowed down. It bears me hear to see him not feeling well. He has been moaning all afternoon, even in his sleep! I read about the rotavirus and it said that one of the symptoms is stomach cramping, so im thinking that why he is moaning? I wish he could tell me where it hurt so i could try and make it better!! He is sleeping in his swing right now!!

I hope we can stay home for a LONG time! We are all tired of hospitals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you all are home. Hope things are better for all of you soon. We are coming through your neck-of-the-woods tomorrow on our way to Wisconsin. Maybe you can get outside a little tomorrow?

Hugs!

Steph & Christopher

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh, rotavirus is horrible. I caught it from Jax once in the hospital even though I always washed my hands after changing him. Major stomach cramps.